- Children’s Outreach: supports the Summer Reading and Reading Readiness programs and partners with the Head Start program to encourage development of early literacy reading skills
- Greenwich Library’s Book Van: provides weekly delivery and pick-up service to senior residences in Greenwich
- The Friends Friday Film series: for nearly 40 years has provided an eclectic mix of new releases, classics and foreign films
- Children’s Programs and Shows: Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, Grammy winners Brady Rymer and the Little Band that Could
- Concerts in our Cole Auditorium: distinguished Musicians from Marlboro and pianist Jeremy Denk
- The Flinn Gallery: offers a range of exhibits focused on contemporary artists.
- The Oral History Project: a collection of more than 800 interviews with people who have helped to make or witnessed Greenwich history.
Friday, 26 May 2017
West Greenwich Library
West Greenwich Library is a grade 11 listed building designed by Sir A B Thomas in the early 20th Century. It has been greatly loved and valued by the local community over many years as a haven for learning and a quiet place to knuckle down and work or study. More recently exciting events take place there which are advertised by the library. You can find more information on their Facebook page plus a great (first attempt!) video of the Private View for the current exhibition https://m.facebook.com/West-Greenwich-Library-118580911529228/#_=_ . The Library is helped by the Friends of West Greenwich Library, you can find out more about them here; http://www.greenwichlibrary.org/greenwich-library/friends-of-greenwich-library/ . Please help keep this valuable community resource going by joining up, it's very reasonable and they help support the following;